Monday, March 11, 2013

DABWAHA

It's DABWAHA time and for those of you who don't know what it is - it's a Tournament of Books, set up like the March Madness College Basketball Tourny. This is the brainchild of Dear Author and Smart Bitches and for about a month, the authors that make it into the tournament trash talk each other in good fun, bribe voters and generally not behave like the polite and respectful writers most of us are! What this really is and has always been (in my mind) besides a lot of fun and a great way to highlight some great books in our genre - it's a community builder. Not just for the readers, but the writers. And I am so thrilled to be included in this years Contemporary Romance Bracket!! There are lots of Storytelling Rules friends here - Laura Florand (who is going DOWN! See...trash talk) Cecilia Grant, Ruthie Knox, Sarah Mayberry, Simone St. James and plenty more fantastic authors. Right now, if you're interested in playing, everyone gets to write in a finalist for the coveted eight spot in each category.

Check it out, make your bracket and vote! For me!





Information about how to vote and set up your bracket is here DABWAHA

2 comments:

Maureen McGowan said...

Awesome! I have never participated before. In past years I found out about it too late.

Molly FTW!

Stephanie Doyle said...

I don't know Molly... Yes we've been friends for years now... but Laura is offering me chocolate.

So to get my vote you're going to need to bring your A game.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...