Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Book Launch Party!


I had my book launch party this past Friday night at the Avid Reader in Davis on Friday night. It was great fun. We had a fabulous crowd.

My mom and my youngest son made it.


We sold tons of books. Had a great time. I should have had one (or possibly two) more bottles of red wine and could have used one (possibly two) less bottles of Prosecco. Also, I would have liked not have turned into Marco Rubio during my speech. I can't decide if the room was that hot because it was crowded or if I was having a hot flash. At any rate, I was glowing a little more than I would have liked. Other than that, it was great! I wish you all could have been there!

5 comments:

Maureen McGowan said...

Thanks for sharing the photos, Eileen!!! I wish we could have all been there. :)

Stephanie Doyle said...

Totally cool Eileen! Love the pics and I think the blue dress fabulaous!

Molly O'Keefe said...

I agree - beautiful dress and it looks like such a great event - it's so nice to have a community isn't it!!

Eileen said...

Well, I only put in the picture where I looked good. :-) And yes, community is amazing. Wonderful. It was a big night of love.

Anonymous said...

Those pics look amazing and you look gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...