Monday, November 05, 2012

Naughty and Nice Anthology OUT NOW!!

Hey gang - I have a little early Christmas cheer. My Christmas Anthology Naughty and Nice, is out today. My story All I Want For Christmas Is You, is a prequel to my January 29th release of Crazy Thing Called Love.

There are a lot of fun things about this book:

1. Not only do you get my prequel but you get holiday stories from the incredibly talented Ruthie Knox and Stefanie Sloan!

2. It's a 1.99 - honestly, check it out for yourself.

3. We're also running a really fun 12 Days of Christmas Promotion over at the USA TODAY blog


So, a little Christmas cheer to get you through Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Stephanie Doyle said...

Sold! Just downloaded. Can't wait to read these stories.

Eileen said...

Ooh! I want to be Naughty and Nice! Congrats!

Maureen McGowan said...

Awesome!!! I pick Naughty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...