Monday, November 12, 2012

I am Skipping School!!!

I'm taking the day off! And I mean really taking it off. Friday I hit send on the current manuscript. I'm not thinking about new ideas until next Sunday so I have a whole week of getting my life back together and enjoying some downtime. Today I am going to the movies. Cloud Atlas! That's right - the three hour+ adaptation of one of the best books I read last year. Can't wait.

And then I'm going to do some reading - non-genre. Susanna Kearsley, one of my favorites has a new book coming out. It's glowing in my ereader right now.

I need to catch up on Homeland, Breaking Bad and if I can find the first season I'm watching Vampire Diaries.

I might go through a closet or two - that's pretty low on the list though.

And yoga - lots and lots of yoga, because my body is not a wonderland.

That's my week - if you need me - I am absolutely NOT AROUND!!!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Enjoy, Molly! You totally deserve it! Rock those yoga pants!

Maureen McGowan said...

How awesome!!! Wish I could take the week of to play with you. :) But alas...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your hooky day!

MarcieR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...