Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Home!


Home from conference and totally forgot this was Tuesday! Eek!

The conference was fantastic. I got to run in Central Park with Molly. I got to admire Steph's shoes. I got to send Maureen cryptic text messages. Really, does it get better?

I ended up getting a National Readers Choice Award and a runner-up designation in the Prism Award. I ate my way from one side of Manhattan to the other. I saw a show. I saw an exhibit. I ate oysters and drank prosecco. I talked with both my editors and my agent face to face.

It was fantastic. I leave you with an oysters and prosecco image. I'll try to post something smarter next week.

5 comments:

Molly O'Keefe said...

Honestly, Eileen one of the best parts of that trip was running central park - I'm starting to create these incredible little traditions - 1. running with eileen
2. dinner before the conference with maureen (even though we see each other all the time)
3. Dancing (and drinking waaaayyyyy too much) with steph at the harlequin party.

I love all those things equally...

Stephanie Doyle said...

Eileeen I ate a pig's shoulder. Molly and Maureen can confirm.

It was as big as my fore arm and it was goooooood.

Loved Manhattan. Loved seeing all you guys!

Eileen said...

An entire shoulder? You go, girl!

Maureen McGowan said...

The conference was awesome. Pre-conference dinner with Molly (best margaritas on the planet), cryptic text messages (some going both directions due to auto-correct), and Steph's pig shoulder. She was a trooper. ;)

Eileen said...

Yes, Maureen, mighty might to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...