Friday, October 25, 2013

Milestone check in Day 5

Everyone did so well on their milestones, I'm part of the way towards mine.

The big one for me is writing more words, and editing at the same time, and I can do one, or the other, but haven't figured out a way yet to do both. So far, the 5000 words, I've been able to manage, the editing not at all.
So I'm going to work on that.

I've been eating pretty well, and the exercise has been pretty good, but I've moved from working out more with weights to Insanity which is a lot of jumping and it's taken a toll, my joints ache a little, and if it gets worse, I may have to stop, but as far as exercise goes, a lot gets accomplished when you're jumping up and down for a solid 40 to 50 minutes, and part of me is a little proud that I can manage to complete most of the workouts, so I'm reluctant to stop.

As for my hectic life, it's no less hectic, but I am watching less TV and reading more diversely. I also started the second book in the Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy by Rae Carson and it is fantastic. I highly recommend it.


5 comments:

Stephanie Doyle said...

I know a lot of people trying that Insanity Work out... I have a hard time with a program that's literally called "INSANITY."


It's like calling a work out "Really Hard" or "Impossible"... don't these people know anything about marketing?

Maureen McGowan said...

Jumping up and down is the devil's work. ;)

But good for you, Sinead! I've been running (on a treadmill) and I've always sworn I wasn't a runner. So never say never, I guess. (Although I'm still not a runner...)

Eileen said...

Jumping? No. No. No. I don't jump. I tried to do Burpees at one point and they made me miserable.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your share! chrome 49 windows xp silver games grindcraft adobe acrobat 8 professional full crack download zalo

Hayesjohnson93 said...


free driving games

castle dash

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...