Tuesday, April 26, 2011

National Readers Choice Finalist!

I'm pretty sure I had something cooking in the back of my head for this post, but it all completely flew away when I got a phone call yesterday afternoon telling me that Don't Kill the Messenger is a finalist in the Paranormal category for the National Readers Choice Award! Now I'm mainly sitting around smiling.

I know I should be content with my inner knowledge of a job well done, but, let's face it, outside validation rocks. It's awesome. When it comes from one's peers, it's double awesome.

6 comments:

Stephanie Doyle said...

Yeah Eileen! Awesome. Congratulations! What fun when something good happens to a great book.

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome!

Eileen said...

Thanks, guys. It put a big smile on my face and somehow the work I did yesterday after that phone call seemed somehow more deep and significant. :-)

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic news. Congrats, it is well deserved.

Maureen McGowan said...

That's fabulous news, Eileen!!! Yippee!!

Molly O'Keefe said...

AWESOME!!!! So deserved!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...