Sunday, August 01, 2010

And the winner is...

The winner of the copy of STILL MISSING by Chevy Stevens is......

Ken Woychesko

Congratulations, Ken!

Shoot me an e-mail and we'll arrange to get you your book!

Of course, the real news is that one of the Drunk Writer Talkers.... won a RITA award!!!!!


The RITA awards are the Oscars for Romance novels. 


I'm sure we'll be talking about this all week and posting tons of pictures, but here's a quick 


CONGRATULATIONS, MOLLY!!!!!!

2010 RITA Winner for Best Romance Novella

Molly O'Keefe

"The Christmas Eve Promise"

In The Night Before Christmas
by Molly O'Keefe

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's my girl! Well deserved for lots of good HARD work!
I am proud mom!
Gayle

Karen W said...

Wahooo! I wish I'd been there to cheer you on! I'm sure you and the other DWT's who were there had a drink or two or three to celebrate!

Congratulations!

Eileen said...

It was totally awesome. Such a wonderful moment and so richly deserved! Makes me a little weepy just thinking about it.

Stephanie Doyle said...

I agree. Great moment. I'm still high from it so I can only imagine how Molly feels.

Great conference!

Although I definitely needed an extra day of sleep!!!!

Chevy Stevens said...

Congratulations to Ken and HUGE congrats to Molly! That's wonderful news. Wow!

Ken Woychesko said...

Congratulations Molly--that's fantastic!!! Very exciting! Looks like you and the crew had a wonderful time!

Totally gricked to have won a copy of Still Missing... it sounds thrilling and I hadn't gotten around to picking it up yet! Thanks DWT, Chevy, and St. Martin's Press!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...