Wednesday, January 27, 2010

OMG I forgot to blog -- AGAIN

But it's still Wednesday, right?

I was excited to get an ARC of my friend Chevy Stevens' upcoming debut in the mail yesterday. Thanks, Chevy!!! **Maureen waves across the continent**

STILL MISSING, her debut thriller, is coming out in hardcover from St. Martin's on July 6, 2010, and is destined to be a bestseller. (And I already have a copy. Nya-nya-nya-nya Nya Nya.)

I'm sure we'll have Chevy stop by for a guest blog closer to the release date. Chevy, consider this an official invitation. You name the date. :-)

In other random thoughts. Does it bother anyone else that the Bachelor dude keeps taking these girls for dates on the back of his motorcycle? Picture this: he's dressed in a leather jacket, jeans, boots, gloves. Girls dressed in strapless cocktail dresses and high heels. I shudder thinking of the road rash. Even if he's careful, accidents happen.

Oh if that were the only thing that drove me crazy about The Bachelor! Why do I waste 45 min a week on that show? I can't help myself.

4 comments:

Alli Sinclair said...

Distractions, Maureen - we all need 'em to keep our sanity. Congrats to Chevy, I bet she is super excited!

Unknown said...

It starts with the ding dong women - let's have some girls with brains, please - what airheads for the most part. Guys who say "nice guys finish last" are dating the wrong girls. I rest my case. :)

Bev Katz Rosenbaum said...

I wish my name was Chevy!

Chevy Stevens said...

Glad you got it, Maureen !And I hope you enjoy it! I'd love to guest blog. That would be fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...