Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Diana Peterfreund's new release!

I'm neck deep (more like forehead deep and sinking) in revisions this week and have given myself an end-of-the-month deadline, so a blog topic, (or even semi-coherent thought) is proving difficult.

But, my writer friend Diana Peterfreund's third book in her Secret Society Girl series came out yesterday, so I thought I'd just take this opportunity to give Diana a little pimpage. (and thereby get myself out of thinking up something clever to post.)

**Drum roll**

RITES OF SPRING (BREAK) follows our heroine Amy as she goes on, you guessed it, spring break. Love the title of this book, I have to say. I haven't had the pleasure of reading this one yet, but read the first two and I'm sure this one's just as smart and funny as they were. Plus, it's got a super cute cover. Note the Rose & Grave tatoo on Amy's hip...

Diana was blogging about mid-series pros and cons over on Manuscript Mavens yesterday. So, if you're totally annoyed at my lack of a writing topic today... Go read what Diana wrote about doing a series. ;-)

Congrats on your release, Diana!

Oh, and agent Lucienne Diver is doing a lunch time chat in The Knight Agency chat room at 12:00 noon EDT today, Wed June 25. Check it out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...